These are a few of the seminars that I have done and enjoy greatly. If you have specific topics you would like for me to consider, please do not hesitate to ask me. Most of these can be adjusted in length. Full weekend is four one hour sessions.
- Following Our Leader- study of the Gospel of Mark, a full week-end seminar.
- God Uses Cracked Pots - a study of 2 Corinthians 1-4, challenging our views of trials and suffering as they relate to God's view. Full week-end seminar.
- Healing Themes from the Psalms - Finding healing in the words of Psalms for the hurts and pains of everyday life. One day seminar.
- The Great Physician - Walking through the stages of our spiritual ailments, we are confronted with The Healer. We explore progression of healing from The Symptoms to The Prescription. Full week-end seminar.
- Vessels of Honor - This seminar emphasizes the importance of what it means to honor our Father in our daily lives. We explore living in honor, loving in honor and serving in honor. Three sessions seminar.
- Intimate Encounters - a curriculum for enhancing marital relationship. Full weekend seminar.
- Stress Management - A seminar to learn coping skills and the options that God offers for our anxiety and fast paced world.
- Enhancing Your Relationships - to teach relationship techniques and to challenge the way we view one another in relationship to God's perspective. One day seminar.
- Spiritual Gifting - A seminar to assess our motivational gifts (Romans 12) and challenge our use of those gifts in our community. A full day seminar.
- Gifted by Grace - this seminar reminds us of the amazing story of God, responding to His story through our everyday decisions and learning to see people through the Father's eyes.
- Teaching Values in a Valueless World - an in-service program for school teachers to give ways to teach and mentor values to children. A full day seminar.
- From Generation to Generation: Leaving a Legacy of Faith. Using scriptures to show the heart of God in passing faith on to the next generation. Third session uses the Three Chairs to illustrate the concept of faith development.
- More Than You Can Imagine - a walk through Ephesians as we encounter what God thinks of us, our response to Him and our relationships, our spiritual warfare. A full weekend seminar.
- Hope Comes Alive: Live Holy, Love Deeply, Serve Faithfully - a study of 1Peter to emphasize the "big picture" of life and give a spiritual perspective. A full weekend seminar.
- Love God! - a seminar for teen girls emphasizing the commitment God requires and how that will change all other commitments and relationships. Can be either one day or full weekend seminar.
- Kingdom Families – a seminar describing worldviews as they contrast with the biblical worldview. To challenge our families to adhere to the biblical worldview. Full weekend seminar.