These are a few of the seminars that I have done and enjoy greatly. If you have specific topics you would like for me to consider, please do not hesitate to ask me. Most of these can be adjusted in length. Full weekend is four one hour sessions.
- Following Our Leader- study of the Gospel of Mark, a full week-end seminar.
- God Uses Cracked Pots - a study of 2 Corinthians 1-4, challenging our views of trials and suffering as they relate to God's view. 3 or 4 session seminar.
- Vessels of Honor - This seminar emphasizes the importance of what it means to honor our Father in our daily lives. We explore living in honor, loving in honor and serving in honor. Three sessions seminar.
- Stress Management - A seminar to learn coping skills and the options that God offers for our anxiety and fast paced world.
- Enhancing Your Relationships - to teach relationship techniques and to challenge the way we view one another in relationship to God's perspective. 3 or 4 session seminar.
- Gifted by Grace - this seminar reminds us of the amazing story of God, responding to His story through our everyday decisions and learning to see people through the Father's eyes.
- From Generation to Generation: Leaving a Legacy of Faith. Using scriptures to show the heart of God in passing faith on to the next generation. Third session uses the Three Chairs to illustrate the concept of faith development.
- More Than You Can Imagine - a walk through Ephesians as we encounter what God thinks of us, our response to Him and our relationships, our spiritual warfare. A full weekend seminar.
- Hope Comes Alive: Live Holy, Love Deeply, Serve Faithfully - a study of 1 Peter to emphasize the "big picture" of life and give a spiritual perspective. A full weekend seminar.
- Love God! - a seminar for teen girls emphasizing the commitment God requires and how that will change all other commitments and relationships. Can be either one day or full weekend seminar.
- Kingdom Families – a seminar describing worldviews as they contrast with the biblical worldview. To challenge our families to adhere to the biblical worldview. Full weekend seminar.
- Me Time With Jesus - a three session workshop based on Psalms 139 to enhance our thinking and actions as we make time for Jesus in our daily lives.
- How Real Are You? - we live in a culture of fake. When it comes to our identities, our faith and our families, how real are we in a world of unreal. This is a 3 or 4 session workshop.
- The Sacred Journey - This workshop is three sessions and leads us to see the hand of God in our lives as we have experienced him in each stage. When we realize all of our life is a journey with God, we will be able to give him all the honor and know that it is indeed Sacred. A very encouraging workshop.